1. To study and promote works by A. Mostaert, a distinguished Mongolist;
2. To contribute to the traditional Mongolian studies including Mongolian language, history, culture, and theology;
3. To develop studies of Christianity and comparative religion studies;
4. To render an assistance to the service of the Mongolian Catholic Church.
1. To respect Mongolian culture and tradition;
2. To support scholars and their creativity and scientific inquiry;
3. To protect academic freedom and follow research ethics.
4. To keep integrity and unity.
1. To develop effective and creative functioning of the Center;
2. To improve physical environment and resources of the Center;
3. To integrate research activities with training activities;
4. To have research intensive scholars;
5. To improve the research quality;
6. To keep up financial capacity of the Center;
7. To develop the international relations and collaborations.